- Omea is one of the most fully featured RSS readers.
- It has advanced version with more features, can get a little slow as its database grows, free in its basic version, also has a commercial.
- Thunderbird is a free email application that's easy to set up and customize and it's loaded with great features.
- Mozilla’s e-mail and RSS reader, supports skins and add-ons.
Awasu is a RSS reader with a customizable user interface, bookmarking and annotation, and republishing of your feeds the ability to synchronize with other readers.
- GreatNews is a faster reader.
- It makes automatic news highlights.
- It also save important articles and organize them
- It integrates with Blog lines, and offers a very fast way to browse through your feeds.
- Handles all RSS versions, ATOM 0.3 and 1.0, modules like dublin core, content:encoding, xhtml:body, etc.
- Advanced threading support allowing you to view connected items together in a threaded fashion. SharpReader detects and shows connections between items if they have same link, if one item links to another, if two items both link to the same external webpage, or if an item has comments (for feeds supporting the <wfw:commentrss> standard).
- Group subscribed feeds into custom categories.
- Feed settings like refresh-rate and purge timeout can be set per feed or per category. Category-wide settings apply to all feeds in that category that are still set to "Default" for the setting in question.
- Dialog-less way of subscribing to new feeds - just drag a link from your browser into SharpReader, or enter the url into the address-bar at the top.
- Feedster integration to easily search weblogs and newssites for specific terms, and even subscribe to such a search to be notified of new results.
- Support for proxy-servers and proxy authentication.
- Reduces bandwidth by using HTTP Conditional GETs and gzip/deflate encoding.
- Minimizes to the system-tray.
- Systray popup when new items arrive (can be disabled on a per-feed or per-category basis through the properties pane).
- Easy keyboard navigation to go the next or previous unread item.
- Import and export your subscriptions using OPML.
Active RSS Reader
Attensa for Outlook
Briz RSS Reader